NEW MERCHANT NOW OPEN
Border Springs Lamb Farm, offering fresh and frozen cuts of their own humanely raised lamb and plus prepared lamb dishes for breakfast, lunch and take-out. Border Springs Farm is located on 5th Avenue between Avenues B & C.
WHAT’S NEW AT THE MARKET?
Seven new stores since Labor Day! Visit these new additions to the Market merchant family while you shop your old favorites:
• Beiler’s Donuts and Salads, making their famous Amish-style donuts fresh daily (previously available only at festivals), plus salads and barrel-aged pickles;
• Border Springs Lamb Farm, an all-lamb deli, selling farm-raised lamb cuts and lamb dishes for breakfast, lunch and take-out.
• The Head Nut, selling spices, candy, coffee, tea, and nuts;
• Keven Parker’s Soul Food Café, offering mouth-watering soul-food classics served with style and grace;
• Nanee’s Kitchen, serving flavorful Indian and Pakistani cooked specialties and Indo-Pak groceries
• The Tubby Olive, offering fine cold-pressed olive oils plus barrel-aged and flavor-infused balsamic vinegars;
• Wursthaus Schmitz, a German deli, offering meats, homemade sausages, sandwiches, platters and imported groceries
• Valley Shepherd Creamery, offering New Jersey farmstead cheeses, grilled cheese sandwiches and an extensive olive bar. Mozzarella made daily at the store!
$7 MEAL DEAL
Look for the $7 Meal Deal, $7 breakfast and lunch specials available 7 days a week. Click here for a list of specials: $7 Meal Deal
Upcoming EventsJune 21, 2013 · Valley Shepherd Creamery: Cheese & Beer Tasting
Friday, June 21, 6-8pm, $60
Location: Rick Nichols Room
They are made in s…June 23, 2013 · Sunday Serenades- Nick Kosar
Guitarist playing an assortment of 50’s, 60’…
Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Rick Nichols Room
Ticket price: $…